- When toilet training the child aims correctly at the black spot, it disappears to reveal a surprise picture. Flush and the black spot will reappear!
- Attach Wee Target with suction cup to rear rim inside toilet, making sure target sits above water level.
- Wee Targets can be placed to the front of the toilet if your child sits down.
- Clean by flushing.
- No harsh brushing/scratching, use a soft cloth to prolong product life. No harsh chemicals directly on the black spot as this can break down the ink components.
- Replace every 3-6 weeks. Effect works at 31°C.
- Please note the black ink spot is heat sensitive and weather conditions can alter the effectiveness of it, ie. Winter is colder and the spot is harder to change and Summer when warmer the spot is very quick to change.
The product may be a choking hazard to children.
Appropriate precautions must be taken so that the child does not swallow it. Supervise young children to avoid flushing, see FAQ's.
Urinal / Potty Stickers
- Clean and dry urinal or potty surface.
- Peel sticker and apply to surface avoiding any curves or air bubbles.
- No harsh brushing/scratching, use a soft cloth to prolong product life.
- This product is not designed for the toilet, use only in potty's or urinals with a flat surface.